Health – Wellness
Hello and welcome! My name is Stacy and I am a Wellness Coach. That means that I work with a global nutrition company that helps deliver great (cellular) nutrition along with an active lifestyle. Our philosophy is that 80/20 mindset. That means that 80% of the health of our bodies are what we put into it as fuel and the other 20% is physical activity. Sounds easy enough, right? So it makes sense that my goal is to show you how to gain better health through nutrition and an active lifestyle. As a wellness coach, I have resources to help you succeed. Resources such as my Facebook page Herbalicious Nutrition, Outdoor Yoga and Cardio Drumming Classes are great ways to support your healthy journey
So how does this work really?
Well, the first thing to do is to get started on a 3 Day Trial. Why a 3 day trial? The reason for a 3 day trial is so that you can FEEL how cellular nutrition works in your body. Included in the 3 day trial is an herbal tea supplement, 6 meal replacement shakes, and a mini meal plan to get you through the 3 days. Ideally, in 3 days you should know whether you’d like to continue with a personalized program or not.
How do I get started?
Click here and once the page loads click “START MY PROFILE.” What you get with a wellness profile is a “meal plan” designed with your goals in mind AND an “exercise routine” that you can do at home or with a friend. If you are local to Belleair,Clearwater, or Largo Florida, you can join us in our community workouts. Check out my blog for updated events and photos for our Group Workouts and what we have to offer. Helping people is my passion.! When I am not doing fitness and nutrition, I’m a massage therapist and a busy mom of two beautiful children. I love what I do and love to share it with others!
For more information on our Health and Wellness programs please fill out the form below.