Policies on Arrivals:
- Please arrive for your first appointment approximately 10 minutes early to fill out intake form and to discuss you goals with your therapist. This will allow for proper dialog to obtain the optimum results for you, the client.
- On subsequent visits please arrive approximately 5 minutes early so that me may discuss briefly any changes to your therapy goals or new conditions.
- Remember to report any changes in your health to me (your therapist) right away so that I can make sure it isn’t a contraindication to massage or if certain massage techniques need to be modified for the circumstance.
Policies on Late Arrivals:
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to each appointment AND you are considered late if you arrive 10-15 after your appointment is scheduled to begin.
- If you know you are going to be late please give me a phone call to let me know. I MAY be able to accommodate the late arrival but it’s not guaranteed.
- If our schedule allows for it, I will keep your full appointment or half appointment but at times however, the appointment may need to be rescheduled.
Policies on No Call / No Shows:
Like above, I ask that you please call me to cancel if you are unable to keep your appointment. If no phone call is made and your appointment time comes and goes, you will be subject to a fee of $25 for therapist’s time and travel.
- If No Call / No Show becomes a pattern I will ask that you pay for your session in advance for any future bookings with me. Thank you for your understanding.
Policies on Cancellations:
Cancellations are to be made 24 hours in advance, however, I do realize that things come up and life doesn’t always give us advance warning. In these situations I just ask that you call me with as much warning time as possible so that I may free up your appointment slot for another client.
Policies on Payments:
All payments are to be made at time of service. They can either be paid prior to the session or at the end of any session. Pre-paids are also available.
- I prefer Cash or Check but I also accept ALL major Credit Cards- for your convenience
- I use a Square Reader
What the DOCTOR ordered:
If your health care provider has prescribed Massage Therapy please obtain a prescription from your health care provider. If you have a condition that usually is a contraindication to massage but is ok per your health care provider, please provide documentation from your doctor that it is safe to perform massage (i.e. some cancers etc.)
This is to ensure your safety
A massage therapist’s number one rule is “DO NO HARM”
SEXUAL MISCONDUCT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and will result in immediate discharge from the clinic. Payment for the session will still be expected even if the therapist has to end the session early due to sexual misconduct.
I strive to provide a safe environment by exhibiting professional behavior and proper draping techniques at all times. I want this experience to be comfortable, safe, and healing to all my clients as well as myself.
The massage session is to be an oasis from the stress of the everyday and I ask that you respect that by not exhibiting improper conduct. Thank you